Are you looking for opportunities to give back to your community, meet new people, and travel locally?
Consider becoming a volunteer driver for the Community Van Program. Volunteer commitment is flexible, you decide when to drive!
• Support your community by helping community members get where they need to go. Offering shared rides also reduces traffic and lessens environmental impacts.
• Initiate your own trips! This reduces wear and tear on your personal vehicle, plus Metro pays for the gas, insurance, and maintenance.
• Don’t have a personal car or looking for more flexible public transportation? Become an approved Community Van driver to get where you need to go.
• Help a neighbor with accessibility needs get around more frequently or to a greater variety of destinations.
• Support driving retirement and safe transportation for older adults.
Location of Volunteer Position: Duvall
Greet Duvall Farmers Market Customers as they arrive, have them check health screening questions, limit to one shopper per household, wear masks, wash hands, Let into market if room otherwise wait in a spaced line till room. May-Oct:Thursdays 2:30-7:30 or subset of time if we get enough volunteers.
Be a positive friend and encourage one student
Website Customization by Cascade Valley Designs