Distribution volunteers help fill cart to give to clients, help sort returned items, break down boxes, sweep floors and take out garbage and may include tasks such as bagging diapers or produce as needed.
Are you looking for opportunities to give back to your community, meet new people, and travel locally?
Consider becoming a volunteer driver for the Community Van Program. Volunteer commitment is flexible, you decide when to drive!
• Support your community by helping community members get where they need to go. Offering shared rides also reduces traffic and lessens environmental impacts.
• Initiate your own trips! This reduces wear and tear on your personal vehicle, plus Metro pays for the gas, insurance, and maintenance.
• Don’t have a personal car or looking for more flexible public transportation? Become an approved Community Van driver to get where you need to go.
• Help a neighbor with accessibility needs get around more frequently or to a greater variety of destinations.
• Support driving retirement and safe transportation for older adults.
Be a positive friend and encourage one student
Come help at our lovely little non-profit thrift store, Re-In-Carnation, located next door to the Sno-Valley Senior Center in Carnation. We sell donated items, utilizing the proceeds to fund senior programs and services. We are looking for volunteers to cashier OR help sort donations. If you’re friendly, honest, reasonably organized and like a good deal, this is a great opportunity.
Sno-Valley Senior seek helpers for setting table, cashiering, and as prep cook in the kitchen on weekdays from 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
Website Customization by Cascade Valley Designs