Farm Camp Volunteer
Location of Volunteer Position:
Summer camp volunteers will assist the camp instructors leading small groups of children ages 4-14 during day camp. As a volunteer you will help provide a successful camp experience for campers by keeping them engaged through facilitating a variety of educational games and activities. Volunteers typically work with the same small camp group throughout the week, assisting the Summer Camp Instructor of that group.
● Assist camp instructors with summer camp activities
● Assist with behavioral management of campers
● Help ensuring safety of campers
● Assist in setup and clean-up of daily camp activities; arriving an hour before and staying about an hour after the campers each day (usually 8am-4pm)
● High-energy and flexible
● Self-driven and motivated
● Interest in outdoor education
● Ability to do light physical work, including standing for several hours
● Age 15 or older; camper siblings & parents/guardians are encouraged to volunteer with us!
● Experience working with children preferred but not required
● Ability to pass a background check and attend on-farm training in June (let us know if this is a barrier, we are happy to discuss options and work with your schedule!)
Website Customization by Cascade Valley Designs