Looking for ways to get involved in your community?
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
~ Arthur Ashe
Give back to the community, meet new people, work as a team, gain experience.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Individuals that volunteer:
- enjoy better overall health and are happier
- increase self-purpose
- form deeper connections to others
- build community
- realize untapped/unreached potential
Students that volunteer:
- expand interest and knowledge that positively affect future career goals/paths
- develop employability skills
- learn responsibility and follow through with commitment
- understand the value of working as a team
- gain exposure to different industries that show the realities of a job
Businesses that promote volunteerism:
- boost employee morale
- create a positive workplace culture
- increase staff productivity
- improve brand perception
- provide an effective recruitment path
About This Site
The Sno Valley Volunteer Match website is the best resource in the Snoqualmie Valley for matching volunteers with local organizations who are seeking volunteers. The searchable nature of the website makes it possible for those wishing to volunteer to truly find volunteer opportunities that match their skills and/or purposes for volunteers.
The two main goals for this website are:
- To help organizations looking for volunteers find people who are available to help.
- To help volunteers find meaningful opportunities for volunteering in the area.
Sponsored by Empower Youth Network, we hope this site is beneficial to the entire Snoqualmie Valley as it provides a searchable database of local organizations. This site enables the Snoqualmie Valley community to better understand the volunteer needs in the valley, and it increases the likelihood that locals who wish to volunteer will be able to find a local opportunity that meets their needs.